SECO/WARWICK provides incinerators to cater to the growing problems related to hazardous waste disposal.
With our impressive installation of over 150 systems, we can cater to any kind of industrial waste, be it in solid, liquid or gaseous forms.
Our incineration system consists of customized primary chambers, like stationary, rotary, drum, trolley, grate or spray injection type; based on the waste characteristics.
The remaining system consists of oxidation chamber, heat recovery, dust collection, air pollution control devices and exhaust system.
Our Incineration plants are fully automated with high level of safeties and interlocks. They are operated in the temperature range of 900 to1150 deg. C and designed to comply with the local pollution control norms.
Types of Incinerators
- Rotary kiln type
- Stationary type
- Drum pyrolyser type
- Spray Incinerator
- VOC incinerators
- Recuperative thermal oxidiser
- Regenerative thermal oxidiser
- Thermal Oxisiders for metal recovery
- Semi-solid / tarry wastes residues
- Solid wastes in any form
- Liquid organic wastes
- Aqueous wastes with COD and TDS
- Gaseous wastes and VOC laden air
- Halogenated wastes
- Biomedical / hospital wastes
- Municipal garbage
- Waste Heat recovery options
- Zero effluent discharge system
- VOC Strippers
- Bag-filters, Cyclones
- Dry-scrubbing and Wet-scrubbing systems
- Easy to operate
- Robust system
- Designed for lot of flexibility
- Optimised utility consumptions
- High levels of safeties
- Interlocks through PLC / DCS
- Automated operation