Visit us on the biggest industrial fair in Sout America and learn about our products and services!
Reasons to visit the event:
• The biggest event of the industrial sector in Latin America to gather 2,100 domestic and international companies.
• Main event on the market for professionals who, in their own activities, need to get in touch with industry trends.
• Opportunity to learn, firsthand, the innovations on the sector reserved for this great event.
• Ideal place to compare products and services and to negotiate with national and international companies.
• Check out the news and launches: keep up to date and ahead in your business.
• Evaluate suppliers and products: in a single place you can get key information to extend your list of partners.
• Networking: the fairs attract top professionals in the market and enables the exchange of experience and information for new business contacts.
Surprising perspectives indicate the proportions of this event:
• Exhibition of more than 2.100 national and international brands.
• Presence of 100.000 highly qualified visitors
• Area of 85,000 sqm of exposition
Professionals on the following areas:
• Electro electronics
• Methods and Procedures
• Research and Development
• Quality System
• Information Technology
• Planning and Production Control
• Industrial Safety
• Automation and Process Control, Measuring and Applied Computer Science
• Tools and Devices
• Welding and Surface Treatment
• Machine Tools
• Machinery and Miscellaneous Equipment and Accessories
• Machinery and Equipment for Plastics and Rubber
• Motors, Couplings, Gears and Gearboxes
• Equipment for Environmental Treatment and Refrigeration
• Valves, Pumps, Compressors, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
• Equipment for Moving and Storage
• Ovens, Hothouses, Boilers and Thermal Treatment
• Entities, Associations, Banks and Technical Magazines
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.