SECO/WARWICK is the first choice supplier of aluminum heat treatment systems at ET ’22.
This technical event facets of the aluminum extrusion industry through its quality programming. The ET Seminar has a reputation for a commitment to excellence that is highly respected by those in the aluminum extrusion industry that’s why SECO/WARWICK is an important player. Be there at booth 707!
Discover 1st choice aluminum systems from SECO/WARWICK Group:
Traveling Homogenizing Furnace
- Reliable operation and precision load repeatability
- Innovative drive system promotes positive traction
- Achieves exceptional load uniformity
Traveling Load Cooler
- Reliable Mass Flow cooling of loads
- Innovative load encasing system for high-efficiency performance
- Completes log heat treat system when paired with the Traveling Homogenizing furnace
Charge Preheating Furnace
- Reliable moisture elimination from a variety of charge materials
- Innovative airflow system to maintain heating efficiency with varying load configurations
- Increases melt furnace efficiency and throughput
Well Melting Furnace
- Reliable low loss melting of scrap
- Innovative designs incorporated for thin cross-section materials
- Coupled with high-efficiency heating systems to maximize energy efficiency
Tilt Holding Furnace
- Reliable and accurate pour rates achievable
- Innovative tilt and pour spout connections for safe tapping
- Continuous pour or batch pour is obtained through control system options
VertiQuench® – Drop Bottom Furnaces for Aluminum Heat Treating and Aging Systems
Vortex® – Aluminum Coil Annealing Furnace using High Convection Vortex® Jet Airflow
Visit our booth 707 and get to know our experts.
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.