FNA 2022 is a melting pot of the best minds in heat treating. You can expect: Industry specialists, top suppliers on the show floor, technical sessions, and more.
The FNA 2022 Trade Show Floor will be filled with top suppliers in the heat treating industry. That’s why the first-choice player presence, at this exhibition, is obligatory.
This year in Indianapolis (USA) SECO/VACUUM, SECO/WARWICK’s subsidiary, as the first-choice company, will present modern, energy efficient and ecological vacuum heat treatment equipment with guaranteed technological results:
- Vector® – Vector is a single-chamber vacuum furnace using gas quenching that can be used for a wide variety of heat treating processes and applications. It provides important capabilities for obtaining highly uniform results in heat treated parts, high process consistency in workloads, and high speeds in batch processing with low consumption of electrical power and process gases
- CaseMaster Evolution T – is a triple-chamber vacuum furnace designed for high volume heat treatment processes such as low pressure carburizing (LPC), annealing or vacuum brazing, combined with gas or oil quenching in semi-continuous production mode. The system is built with three separate, functional chambers: loading and pre-heating chamber, process chamber, quenching and unloading chamber
- Super IQ® – This new-generation Integral Quench Furnace is designed for low pressure carburizing applications. The unit is designed so that it can be added to existing process lines of atmosphere carburizing furnaces without any need to significantly modify the existing infrastructure
- ZeroFlow® – a modern, energy-saving, and ecological gas nitriding technology used in HRN/VRN type furnaces, allowing for the precise development of the preset composition of the nitrided layer, composed only of alpha, alpha+gamma’ or alpha+gamma’+epsilon phase, while maintaining minimum ammonia consumption, and thus, minimum emissions of post-process gases
- 4D Quench® – A Modern Alternative to Press Quenching and Distortion Control. It is a single-piece-flow hardening furnace that allows for predicting and controlling distortion so well that it can produce 1 million perfectly uniform parts per year and eliminate costly post-heat treat corrections such as grinding
- Pit-LPC – Vacuum pit furnace for carburizing large case depths of massive and/or long parts. Modern alternative and immediate, ecofriendly technological replacement of atmosphere carburizing furnaces – 21st century Low Pressure Carburizing (LPC) for large case depths
If you want to learn more about Low Pressure Carburizing, you must see this lecture!
Don Marteeny will be delivering a lecture on “Bridging the Gap to Low Pressure Carburizing”
October 5th, Wednesday at 8:50 am.
SECO/VACUUM at the FNA show is sponsored by Café Session Lounge. Be with us!
Visit our booth #310-312 and get to know our expert.
SECO/WARWICK team would love to meet you at this event!
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.