Fimmepe Mechanical Northeast joins various Metal-Mechanic and Electronics industry segments operating in the region.
– Automation and Process Control, Measurement and Applied Software
– Tools and Devices
– Welding and Surface Treatment
– Machine Tools
– Diverse Machines, Equipment and Accessories
– Machines and Equipment for Plastic and Rubber
– Motors, Couplings, Reducers and Gears
– Equipment for Air Conditioning and Cooling
– Valves, Pumps, Compressors, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Equipment
– Warehousing Equipment
– Furnaces, Hothouses, Boilers and Thermal Treatment
– Organizations, Associations, Banks and Technical Magazines
Fimmepe Mechanical Northeast attracts the participation of qualified visitors from various industry segments. These are professionals and decision makers who are looking for new solutions and suppliers at the event.
– Industry professionals and technicians
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.