This two day seminar is held every year to present basic, practical information for individuals with new heat treat responsibilities. By reviewing the basics, attendees get a better understanding of how design impacts cost, equipment operation and maintenance. The full program features speakers from across the industry, including Dan Herring, The Heat Treat Doctor® sharing the newest trends in heat treat in North America. There are live demonstrations and a plant tour of our Meadville, PA manufacturing facility.
- Application and selection of furnaces SECO/WARWICK
- Bulk Atmospheres Praxair
- Generated Atmospheres SECO/WARWICK
- Vacuum Heat Treatment, Furnace Applications SECO/WARWICK
- General refractory design Ceramic Fiber Engineering
- Alloy Applications Rolled Alloys
- Fuel Facts & Combustion SECO/WARWICK
- New Trends in Heat Treatment, Dan Herring, The Heat Treat Doctor®
- Analyzers and Sensors for Heat Treatment Super Systems Inc.
- Temperature Controls & System Integration Rockwell Automation
- Furnace Maintenance, atmosphere & vacuum SECO/WARWICK
- AMS 2750E & temperature uniformity, best practice Eurotherm division of Schneider Electric
Noon – 6:00 pm Optional Golf Outing
6:00 – 7:30 pm Registration and Hospitality
6:00 – 8:00 am Contintental Breakfast
8:00 – 4:30 pm Program includes lunch and breaks
6:00 –10:00 pm Dinner Meeting
6:00 – 8:00 am Continental Breakfast
8:00 – 1:00 pm Program including lunch and break
1:00 – 3:30 pm Shop tour and demonstrations
$400 per person. Register by May 23, 2014 for a 10% Early Bird discount. You will receive all of the technical information presented in the seminar. Fee includes presentations, continental breakfast, breaks, lunches, (1) dinner meeting and a plant tour.
Make your hotel reservations directly at the Holiday Inn Express,1-814-724-6012 or 1-888-465-4329, and mention that you qualify for the SECO/WARWICK block room rate. The Holiday Inn Express is located at 18240 Conneaut Lake Road, Meadville, PA 16335.
Meadville is located in northwestern Pennsylvania, south of Erie and north of Pittsburgh on Interstate I-79, Exit 147A. The nearest commercial airport is in Erie (40 miles). Other commercial airports are located in Youngstown (50 miles), Cleveland (100 miles), and Pittsburgh (100 miles).
Schedule an appointment: