ASM International Indie Chapter is organizing an International Cenference and Exhibition on Emerging Materials and Technologies along with the Heat Treat Show – MET + HTS 2022.
This year in Mumbai (India) the SECO/WARWICK Group, will present the 1st Choice Supplier of Solutions for Heat Treatment and Metallurgy, focused on precision investment casting and modern, energy-efficient, ecological vacuum heat treatment equipment with guaranteed technological results:
- JetCaster® – the innovative vacuum casting furnace, the solution that opens up a number of new possibilities in the field of single-crystal casting of nickel and cobalt superalloys
- VIM DS/S.C. – designed to produce Directionally Solidified and Single Crystal parts for the most advanced applications
- VIM EQ – furnaces are uniquely configurable to produce Equiaxed castings from a wide range of materials
- VIM lab – the Lab Scale Vacuum Induction Melting system utilizing state of the art melting technology in combination with special features for research and alloy development
- Vector® – a single-chamber vacuum furnace using gas quenching for a wide variety of heat-treating processes and applications. This technology provides important capabilities for obtaining highly uniform results in heat-treated parts, high process consistency in workloads, and high speeds in batch processing with low consumption of electrical power and process gases
- CaseMaster Evolution T – a triple-chamber vacuum furnace designed for high-volume heat treatment processes such as low-pressure carburizing (LPC), annealing or vacuum brazing, combined with gas or oil quenching in semi-continuous production mode. The system is built with three separate, functional chambers: the loading and pre-heating chamber, process chamber, quenching and unloading chamber
- Pit-LPC – Alternative for atmosphere carburizing, which achieved the maximum of its possibilities. Pit-LPC = cost reduction, taking care of the environment, production increase – all this is possible due to the process being carried out in vacuum and in higher temperatures
If you want to discover our technologies, you must to see lectures by our experts!
„Modern vacuum technologies for Aerospace and Defense Industries”
/ Speaker: Kamil Siedlecki / Date: 03.11.2022
„Case Hardening by LPC and Oil or Gas Quenching for High Volume Production”
/ Speaker: Manoranjan Patra / Date: 03.11.2022
„Laboratory Vacuum Induction Melting Furnace In Search of Superb Alloys”
/ Speaker: Jacek Trzpil / Date: 04.11.2022
Visit our booth D068/D071 and get to know our experts.
The SECO/WARWICK team would love to meet you at this event!
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.
DYREKTOR ZARZĄDZAJĄCY, SECO/WARWICK SYSTEMS & SERVICES, INDIE
Manager ds. Sprzedaży
Deputy Team Leader of Operations