Activity in the CSR area was described in the form of a global plan of initiatives presenting the vision of SECO/WARWICK’s activities in the area of the Group’s (current and future) social responsibility. We would like it to become an independent action, in line with the Group’s mission and vision, because we know that the company’s business and social objectives should complement each other.
The adopted CSR activities closely match the company’s values and have been included in three program areas, which combine and permeate in our activities, creating a strong and coherent strategy of social activities.
We played a beautiful concert with the Great Orchestra of Christmas
We were active in various ways, combining employee, team and corporate forces, and it was worth it!
We set a record and the amount of money raised is impressive!
- For the second time, we invited our colleagues and sister companies to play together.
- The e-piggy bank heated up with virtual money flowing from all over the world.
- This year, the piggy bank appeared on the company’s social media, so our customers and partners could also make payments, which gave us the total of -> PLN 4,176.
- We followed tradition and the piggy bank marched on with the SECO/CSR team around the corridor, offices and halls and was filled to the brim with an amount totaling PLN 2,168.07.
- SECO/BIKE and SECO/RUN worked hard in sports challenges and will contribute PLN 1,200 to WOŚP.
- The company’s CSR fund multiplied the e-piggy bank contribution – hence an additional PLN 4,176 landed on the WOŚP account.
And this is how we collected PLN 11,720.07!! That’s almost twice as much as in 2023!
It was the SECO/WARWICK Orchestra playing for the good and sensitive hearts of everyone in SECO/WARWICK and its friends! With such well-coordinated musicians, the Orchestra will be successful until the end of the world, and one day longer!
We help all the people, including the single ones
How? Collecting caps can be a huge financial support, because they can be monetized. So are used batteries. Both materials, which are a valuable source of secondary raw materials, can be patrons of someone’s health and happiness.
That is why we collected in our homes and in our company: caps and batteries, which we gave to one of the local residents so that she could help her sick daughter. This is how SECO/WARWICK got “nuts” and recharged the aid batteries.
We like such actions!
Volunteer Fire Brigade from Mostki – electro-waste
We help nature and people in various ways, while promoting S(ECO) behavior. This prompted the CSR Group to accept the invitation to collect garbage together.
But not just any kind, only electro😊.
We joined the collection of e-waste to support the local Fire Brigade activities. We have collected redundant, old, useless, household electrical devices (small and large), which must not be thrown into the ordinary garbage. We donated the electro-collection to the Volunteer Fire Brigade, collecting funds for the unit’s budget. Remember, they are also socially active.
This is how our S(ECO) attitudes help protect the environment and ensure others safety.
Cooperation with the Noble Gift and preparing gifts for families from the company’s close surroundings is an ongoing activity in which employees are enthusiastically involved. And it is this active cooperation between departments that constitutes the basis for activities within responsible business.
The result of the 2023 campaign was -> 10 boxes full of gifts from the wish list of the selected family. The “Noble Family” also received numerous additional shopping vouchers for other needs and pleasures, sponsored by employees. Household appliances, indicated by the family as necessary, were purchased from the company’s CSR fund.
And so, on the December weekend of miracles, we delivered gifts and with them joy and emotion for those in need.
Cleaning up the world in Wilkowo
We actively and usefully celebrate the Earth Day. The SECO/CSR Group and friends every year on this occasion clean up the company’s surroundings, leaving clean forest or park areas.
We only have one Earth, one beautiful neighborhood, one Earth Day (April 22), but each of us has many opportunities to protect it. That is why we encourage to copy activities during integrations or daily walks.
This is our S(ECO) attitude
We help children within the autism spectrum
As part of CSR activities, and in conjunction with the CUSTOMER FEEDBACK LOOP project (which aims to improve the quality of products and services offered by the Group), we are helping children for the second time.
How is it possible?
Each survey completed as part of the project is worth $ 10, which we donate to help autistic children – specifically the beneficiaries of MADA foundation.
We are glad that this year the amount was PLN 1,000 higher than previous year! And so, we donated as much as PLN 3,500 for statutory activities so that children within the autism spectrum have a better life.
And this is thanks to more completed surveys!
The more surveys we collect (thank you for the results so far and we ask for more), the more financial support we will give! So we turn #help by filling mode on. 🙂
And why is it important?
- Because business has a heart
- Because we want to be better (by helping)
- Because we listen to our partners
- Because feedback develops us, the company and products
Show your heart by liking this initiative under today’s post on our social media.
Forest planting 2023
At SECO/WARWICK, we’re more than just a company; we’re a force for positive change in our environment. Our commitment to eco-consciousness isn’t just lip service – it’s evident in the multitude of eager hands ready to work.
For the third time, we’ve put our hands to work, enhancing the local forest with a whopping 3000 trees. Our dedication extends beyond providing eco-friendly heat treatment and metallurgical processing solutions; it encompasses eco-friendly initiatives as well.
We believe in taking care of our local environment because a healthier planet starts right in our backyard. Together, we make the world a greener, cleaner, and more sustainable place!
Give a Helping Hand to a Compatriot in Ukraine
Local cooperation with the Noble Gift Leader and the ArsFamilia Association of Świebodzin Families resulted in joint support for Poles in Ukraine. As part of the Give a Helping Hand to a Compatriot campaign, we handed over food donated by our employees to Poles living in the Ivano-Frankivsk Region. We also collected money, which was donated to help compatriots.
We played a beautiful concert with the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity
We were active in various ways, we combined employee, team and company forces and we have the effect!
We set a record, because the amount collected is 4x higher than last year! How did we do it?
- This time we invited all of our sister companies to play together.
- The e-Piggy bank was heated with virtual money flowing from all over the world.
- This year, the piggy bank appeared as well on our social media, so our customers and partners could also make payments, which gave a total of PLN 2,296
- We followed tradition and the piggy bank marched with the SECO/CSR team along the corridor, offices, halls and was filled to the brim with the amount of PLN 1,061.41
- SECO/BIKE and SECO/RUN sweated for 4.5 hours and thus will support the Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity with PLN 1,200
- The company’s CSR fund multiplied the employees financial contribution – hence the additional PLN 2,296
And this is how we collected PLN 6,853.41 together!!
It was playing the SECO/WARWICK Orchestra with good and sensitive hearts!
With such harmonious musicians as US, the Orchestra will be successful until the end of the world and one day longer!