SECO/WARWICK has the global engineering capabilities to custom engineer unique equipment for special applications.
Our engineering expertise is derived from many years of experience, a fully equipped Research and Development facility, a vast network of complimentary engineering disciplines and partnerships with technical universities. SECO/WARWICK is fully compliant with non-disclosure agreements and protects the confidentiality of each special project.
While the possibilities are endless, below are examples of custom projects that describe our capabilities:
- Fire Resistance Test Furnaces in a variety of configuration (horizontal, vertical or combination) for fire resistance test for suspended ceilings, celings, wall, columns, etc., designed according to specific heating curves.
- Vacuum clean room equipment, vacuum forging systems, ultrahigh vacuum systems and other unique vacuum process equipment
- High precision testing chambers of larger dimensions (especially for outgassing, flamepoint and safety testing of military and civil equipment) according to specific customers standards
- Thermprocess plants for heat process and manufacturing processes (pre-heating ovens and product dryers e.g.)
- Windscreen heating & forming production lines