SECO/DOCUMENTSEcology pays off! We have it on paper! Although documentation is electronic, because this is the document circulation system in SECO/WARWICK. Electronic document circulation allows us to not only effectively manage documents or automate processes, but above all, we reduced the amount of paper used by as much as 30%. Because if we plant forests and clean them, the purpose is not to cut them down later for paper production.
ECO/GATEWe have a heat heat sluice in one of our Polish assembly shops. The thermal sluice to the reloading or entrance gate protects (during the heating season) against the loss of heat escaping from the warm shop when it is opened. And let’s add that it is opened more than 30 times a day.
And if there is a constant heat loss, then greater gas consumption is necessary to heat this large area. The new gate protects the huge shop from cooling down, so it is certainly an ecological solution, but the second ECO element is worth mentioning is that we received a return on investment after 40 days of use.
And what’s not to like about ECO solutions?
ECO/CARThis year, the first electric vehicle joined our car fleet. Thanks to CAB technology, and more specifically EV/CAB, we have been actively participating in the global electromobility development for years, so e-motorization had to come into our automotive ranks. This first car is just the beginning, we have bigger plans for e-cars in the future.
Thus, we prove that we not only change the heat treatment color to green, creating eco-industrial furnaces, but in turn, we invest in using eco-marked solutions.
Green is nice.
WE SET A SHINING EXAMPLE
WE SET A SHINING EXAMPLEYes, yes, it’s not a slogan, it's a fact.
- we use and gradually replaced lighting with energy-saving fixtures and bulbs,
- we installed an energy measurement system with energy management software,
- we have motion sensors in places where we rarely appear, so light is on-demand,
- we use energy resources in an ecological and economical way,
- we use electric vehicles to move between offices,
- we like document electronic circulation,
- we have building recuperation,
- solar energy gives us power.
SECO/WASTEPaper, glass, plastics, and bio-waste are not waste for us - they are valuable raw materials!
We know that better sorted waste is a better recycling material, and as a result it causes less natural resource consumption and contributes to environmental protection.
That is why we segregate waste in offices and production shops, in social rooms and kitchens. Every step in environmental protection is important to us
ECOLLOGICALLY AND ENERGETICALLY
ECOLLOGICALLY AND ENERGETICALLYWe make sure that our solutions are ecological, i.e. consume less energy. Dependence -> We don’t have to explain that less energy used means greater ecology for our customers. However, we know that we also want to consume less energy ourselves. So we use solutions that allow us to be eco-energetic.
1. We have installed energy consumption screens in the shops. Real-time consumption monitoring allows plant engineering to conduct a thorough consumption variability analysis over time.
2. We use the collected information to precisely match the contractual capacity and the tariff so as to consume as little and as cheaply as possible.
3. In order to maintain the contractual capacity and not exceed it, i.e. not to generate additional costs, monitors installed in the shops showing the current energy consumption can be seen by all production participants. Because together we are eco responsible.
4. We also test furnaces using our ecological power consumption strategy; hence we effectively manage our energy.
Ecologically and energetically, this is how we look at environmental protection.
SECO STYLE HEATING
SECO STYLE HEATINGEcology is intelligence, and more precisely, intelligent heating control. Thanks to the use of thermostatic gauges (with remote control capability) and sensors which allow plant engineering to control room temperature according to occupancy, we reduce heating costs and energy consumption - a perfect economic equation.
ECOLOGICAL AND ECONOMIC RAIN
ECOLOGICAL AND ECONOMIC RAINEcological and economic rain? But only if you accumulate it, and We do. We collect rainwater into the existing, unused (as much as 300m ³) underground tank because we know that water is a valuable resource.
The issue of collecting rainwater becomes even more important because we are increasingly experiencing the effects of drought, which is increasingly affecting the world. The rainwater collection itself is not complicated, and gathering the rainwater may turn out to be not only water conservation, but also a quick return on investment.
ECO/DESTRUCTIONSounds dramatic, but our destruction brings us back to life.
We destroy used cartons and turn them into a fully biodegradable and reusable filler for packing material. The filler is used to fill empty spaces in shipments, securing and stiffening the material being shipped. In the past, bubble wrap was mainly used for this purpose, which is yuck! We even went a step further, the paper from the paper shredders also goes to the PACKING ROOM and is also the material used to fill the shipments. This is how we understand Secology in its full indestructible package.
SECO/ROOFWe have an ECO/ROOF, and more precisely a photovoltaic farm on the largest SECO/WARWICK production shop.
Photovoltaic panels are one of the steps towards energy savings and the use of renewable energy sources.
Here are the facts:
Number of installed panels: 946 pieces
Number of inverters: 4 pieces
Power of 1 panel: 460Wp
Power of 1 inverter: 110kW
Prosumer: we are both a producer and a consumer of energy
This green investment pays off because:
1. We can plan the budget better, without the risk that energy expenses will drastically increase day by day.
2. We have energy independence and thus a continuous energy supply guarantee.
3. Of course, the economics of ecology. Photovoltaic pays for itself after a few years. After that, it already starts to generate pure electricity and pure profit!
We are an ecologically aware and responsible,company; we also know that investing in ecology pays off in the long term.
ECONOMIC ECOLOGYWe used to maintain a constant temperature in every room – calibrated for general work comfort. Today, we care about the company’s warmth ecologically and economically. Where we are not present, there is no warmth. We manage the heat wisely in cloakrooms where we stay for a short time for example , but when we appear, the heat radiators heat up, and they also activate at a scheduled time before our arrival.
Economic return on investment for our ecology -> after the first heating season.
Ecology is monetized at SECO/WARWICK.