SECO/WARWICK is the 1st Choice Supplier of #aluminum #heattreatment systems at ALUMINIUM USA 2023.
The ALUMINUM USA trade show is one of the most important gatherings of aluminum heat treatment experts in the world.
It is the place where leading suppliers and industry professionals meet face-to-face for exhibitions, cutting-edge conferences and educational programming. ALUMINUM USA is the ideal event for end users from industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, packaging and electrical & electronics.
Discover 1st Choice Aluminum Systems from SECO/WARWICK Group:
Traveling Homogenizing Furnace
- Reliable operation and precision load repeatability
- Innovative drive system promotes positive traction
- Achieves exceptional load uniformity
Traveling Load Cooler
- Reliable Mass Flow cooling of loads
- Innovative load encasing system for high-efficiency performance
- Completes log heat treat system when paired with the Traveling Homogenizing furnace
Charge Preheating Furnace
- Reliable moisture elimination form variety of charge materials
- Innovative airflow system to maintain heating efficiency with varying load configurations
- Increases melt furnace efficiency and throughput
Well Melting Furnace
- Reliable low loss melting of scrap
- Innovative designs incorporated for thin cross-section materials
- Coupled with high-efficiency heating systems to maximize energy efficiency
Tilt Holding Furnace
- Reliable and accurate pour rates achievable
- Innovative tilt and pour spout connections for safe tapping
- Continuous pour or batch pour is obtained through control system options
VertiQuench® – Drop Bottom Furnaces for Aluminum Heat Treating and Aging Systems
Vortex® – Aluminum Coil Annealing Furnace using High Convection Vortex® Jet Airflow
Visit our booth #622, Hall D Level 3 and get to know our experts.
The SECO/WARWICK team would love to meet you at this event!
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.