In connection with the adoption of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR Regulation), we hereby inform that we process your personal data.
The Data Controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A, based in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000271014, NIP 927-010-07-56.
Your personal data will be processed:
- under Art. 6 section 1b) of the GDPR Regulation for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising under the agreement to which we are parties , including for the purpose of current communications, as well as in connection with the assertion of claims, if any, after the expiration of the agreement or the completion of the service,
- in the remaining scope under Art. 6 section 1a) of the GDPR Regulation, i.e. pursuant to and within the limits of the consent that you give for the processing of personal data.
We will process in particular the following categories of your data:
- name and surname,
- place of residence,
- address for correspondence,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- PESEL number,
- NIP number,
- bank account number.
Your personal data may be made shared with entities processing it at our request, i.e. with the following categories of entities:
- a law firm providing services to the company,
- notary public,
- financial and accounting office providing services to the company,
- providers of IT solutions.
We do not transfer your data outside of the European Economic Area.
We will process your data for the duration of the agreement and after its termination, until the end of the period of limitation for any claims arising under the agreement. Any data entrusted on the basis of consent given will be processed until the expiry of business reasons and until the consent is revoked.
You have the right to request the controller to access personal data, rectify, delete them or limit processing thereof, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
Providing data, though voluntary, is necessary to conclude and fulfill the purposes as above.
You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body – the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, or another competent supervisory authority, if in your opinion we process data not in compliance with the law.
If you have any questions or concerns, please write us an e-mail to: RODO@secowarwick.com