ANKIROS – 15th International Iron – Steel, Foundry, Non Ferrous Metallurgy Technologies, Machinery and Products Trade Fair, that’s the show where you can see SECO/WARWICK Group.
For nearly 100 years, the SECO/WARWICK Group has been revolutionizing the global metallurgical and heat treatment industry by providing solutions in 5 categories: vacuum heat treatment, atmosphere, and aluminum processing, controlled atmosphere brazing of aluminum heat exchangers and vacuum metallurgy.
That’s why all those technologies will be presented during this important show.
This year, the biggest attractions of SECO/WARWICK’s stand will be:
- CaseMaster Evolution – T – High volume hardening by low pressure carburizing and high-pressure gas quenching
- PIT LPC – Vacuum pit furnace for thick layers carburizing for massive or longitudinal parts
- ZeroFLow – Modern, energy-saving and ecological gas nitriding process
- VertiQuench® – Drop Bottom Furnaces for Aluminum Heat Treating and Ageing Systems
- Vortex® – Aluminum coil annealing system
- Aluminum Annealing Furnaces – Aluminium coil and foil annealing furnaces with capacities ranging from single coil modular furnaces to multi-zone furnaces with tight zone control.
- Vacuum Induction Melting (VIM) – Rolls-Royce of vacuum metallurgy and flagship product of vacuum melting. The top quality, historical performance record, and operating ease make Retech’s VIM furnaces a very popular choice with the investment casting sector. Discover also VAR technology and Plasma Arc Melting (PAM) both innovative and profitable vacuum melting systems that deliver value and competitive advantage
We are looking forward to seeing you at H2-D190
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.