ASM International India Chapter’s MET & HTS 2018
ASM International India Chapter MET & HTS 2018 Exhibition & Conference is a platform for exchanging heat treatment knowledge and experience between industry leaders, scientists and various industries and a forum for internal exchange of ideas, solutions and technical expertise.
The Conference will focus on industries such as automotive, defence, aerospace, modern infrastructure and advanced technologies implemented in heat treatment.
The latest technologies in the industry
SECO/WARWICK, a global leader in supplying thermal and vacuum systems, provides its customers with access to a wide range of internal resources, including technologies, materials and processes. During the exhibition, you will be able to get to know our experts and discuss our well-established and innovative solutions, such as:
- UniCase Master® – precision case hardening for high volume manufacturers
- ZeroFlow® – modern gas nitriding technology
- CaseMaster Evolution® – heat processing technology of vacuum case hardening for the most challenging industries,
- VertiQuench® – drop bottom heat treatment furnaces & ageing systems
- Vector® – universal and efficient vacuum solution. For a wide range of heat treatment processes, technologies and applications.
- Vortex® – SECO/WARWICK Patented Technology that produces superior aluminum coil metallurgy while reducing cycle times up to 20-30%
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.