The biggest European meeting of material treatment is organized by A3TS, which aims to disseminate and promote advanced technological knowledge in the field of materials processing, namely heat treatment and surface treatment.
This year in Mulhouse (France) SECO/WARWICK, as the 1st Choice Supplier of Solutions, will present modern, energy efficient and ecological vacuum heat treatment equipment at the 49th congress of heat treatments and surface treatments fair and our expert Łukasz Chwiałkowski will present a lecture on top SECO/WARWICK’s technology:
/ Date: July 6th, 11:15 am – 11:30 am
/ Speaker: Łukasz Chwiałkowski
“Equipment & technologies for green vacuum heat treatment”
Discover top solutions for the heat treatment of metals at our stand:
- Vector® – a single-chamber vacuum furnace using gas quenching for a wide variety of heat-treating processes and applications. This technology provides important capabilities for obtaining highly uniform results in heat-treated parts, high process consistency in workloads, and high speeds in batch processing with low consumption of electrical power and process gases.
- CaseMaster Evolution T – a triple-chamber vacuum furnace designed for high-volume heat treatment processes such as low-pressure carburizing (LPC), annealing or vacuum brazing, combined with gas or oil quenching in semi-continuous production mode. The system is built with three separate, functional chambers: the loading and pre-heating chamber, process chamber, quenching and unloading chamber.
- Super IQ® – a new-generation Integral Quench (IQ) furnace designed for low-pressure carburizing applications. This solution is designed so that it can be added to existing atmosphere carburizing furnace process lines without any need to significantly modify the existing infrastructure.
- ZeroFlow® – a modern, energy-saving, and ecological gas nitriding technology used in HRN/VRN type furnaces, allowing for the precise development of the preset composition of the nitrided layer, composed only of alpha, alpha + gamma’ or alpha + gamma’+ epsilon phase, while maintaining minimum ammonia consumption, and thus, minimum emissions of post-process gasses.
- Pit-LPC Vacuum Carburizing Furnaces Alternative for atmosphere carburizing, which achieved the maximum of its possibilities. Pit-LPC = cost reduction, taking care of the environment, production increase – all this is possible due to the process being carried out in vacuum and in higher temperatures.
Visit our booth 7 and get to know our experts.
The SECO/WARWICK team would love to meet you at this event!
Schedule an appointment:
Personal data is processed for the purpose of scheduling an appointment with you.
The data controller is SECO/WARWICK S.A., with headquarters in Świebodzin, ul. Sobieskiego 8,
66-200. You may contact us by sending a letter to our address or by sending e-mail to RODO@secowarwick.com.
As a data subject you have the following rights: a right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as a right to data portability. You have also the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, which in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych). Information about competent supervisory authorities for other countries is available at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en.